[vlc] svn, x264 help

bvol bvol at btconnect.com
Sat Sep 17 20:29:21 CEST 2005

Greetings,

I am a relatiuvely in-active  member of this list.  I am hoping tto have a go
at compiling vlc from sources and need the    x264 and  h624 header files.  I
have  an old tarball for the former namely  x264-20041029.tar.bz2  But it
does not have  any building  instructions nor  a configure script.  I visited
the page  http://developers.videolan.org/x264.html

and tried downloading via anonymous subversion as instructed with
# svn co svn://svn.videolan.org/x264/trunk x264

but the conection timed out everytime.

I would be grateful  for information on how to fetch/obtain  a cuurrent
version of this/these file/files.

Yours sincerely
bvl