[vlc] [OT] RTSP playing using mplayer

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com
Mon Sep 19 05:22:36 CEST 2005

Has anyone here been successful in getting mplayer to work rtsp streams
properly? I hit it with both mpg and avi streams (using VLM and VOD) and
it keeps getting dropped frames and all that. I've tried various other
-vo(videoout) and -ao (audio out). (vlc works fine though)

Mplayer is compiled with live.com support.

Mplayer is version mplayer-1.0_pre7

The streams keeps jerking and dropping frames and all that.

Does anyone know any streams available on the Internet which I can test
mplayer and vlc with? (

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!