[vlc] Re: ActiveX and Mozilla Control questions

Michael Ditum mike at mikeditum.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 14:59:23 CEST 2006

I'm not sure if this happened for everyone but if I look at the mailing list
archive it shows my email with a bit missing. The first bullet point should
have the following bit of text...

Ive tried document.screen.onmousemove = mouseMoved; and mouseMoved seems to
be called straight away but never again.

Sorry if it appears fine for everyone else...

Mike