[vlc] Left/Right Audio Switching Keyboard Shortcut.

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com
Thu Apr 13 07:58:48 CEST 2006

VLC is by far the only player I've come across that provides a simple
way to do on-the-fly switching between Left/Right Audio channels w/o
jumping through hoops or doing some chain-reaction post-processing
filters (Xine-ui) or using a 'telnet?' like client w/ JavaScript to
control switching on the cli (gxine).

What I would like to know now is, is there a way to associate a keyboard
shortcut to enable the switching of the left/right audio? I looked in
the preferences and didn't see it.

Perhaps there's a more advanced manner to do this? Config file perhaps?

Thanks

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!