[vlc] dvb modul develop

Lukasz Kondrad vlcplayer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 10:34:14 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to write a modul to vlc which will allow to recive DVB-H signal.
I have a question what is the name of module to which I should sent the IP
datagrams??
Because I understand when we have the normal TS and we would like to decode
it there is a function PIDFillFormat and depents from stream type there we
denote what kind of stream is that and which decoder we should use for
example when we have MPEG-2 video (stream type 0x80) we have es_format_Init(
fmt, VIDEO_ES, VLC_FOURCC( 'm', 'p', 'g', 'v' ) );

So in DVB-H we have the IP datagrams which I would like to sent to the part
which are responsible for demultiplexing IP datagram from multicast.

Thanks in adavance

Lukasz