[vlc] [Cole Hale <layla_gein at hotmail.com>] Black Screen, No Sound

System administration admin at via.ecp.fr
Sun Aug 20 10:36:46 CEST 2006

----- Forwarded message from Cole Hale <layla_gein at hotmail.com> -----

From: Cole Hale <layla_gein at hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 00:24:25 -0400
To: admin at videolan.org
Subject: Black Screen, No Sound
	MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER autolearn=no version=3.0.3

Hey...maybe you can help? I downloaded a video, and extracted it, and it became
a .dat file. I then saw that VLC could play it, since nothing else
would...well, I did, and now the video plays...but you can not see the
movie...it's just a black screen...and you can hear the sound, but it skips...I
don't know if it's the player, or the file...please help?

Call friends with PC-to-PC calling -- FREE

----- End forwarded message -----

--
System administration <admin at via.ecp.fr>
VIA, École Centrale Paris, France