[vlc] taking screenshots of all channels of of a DVB-T multiplex via the command line

Michael Pujos pujos at audemat-aztec.com
Wed Aug 30 10:21:23 CEST 2006

Hi

I'm looking for a way, using the command line to take periodically
screenshots of all channels of a DVB-T multiplex.
Each screenshot filename must be different for each channel, but must be
overwritten by newer screenshot.

I guess I could do multiple "vlc -V image --program <pid>", one for each
channel but wonder if it is possible to build a single instance
of vlc with a complex --sout chain that would do the same job