[vlc] Re: Is it worth reporting an .flv bug in 0.8.6?

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at videolan.org
Mon Dec 25 23:25:28 CET 2006

Bugs are worth reporting if they are reproducable with the developement
version (which is quite different from 0.8.6 as we branched several
months ago).

I kind of doubt that any flv bug was fixed in VLC though ... as we use
ffmpeg to decode those. If you can give it a try using a newer VLC (with
latest ffmpeg too) it'd be great. Else, if you can give us your sample
file we could try it on the newer version and see if it can be
considered as bug :D

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea