[vlc] vlc under wince

Marcelo Manzato manzato81 at yahoo.com.br
Mon Feb 13 21:54:55 CET 2006

Hi,

I have downloaded the vlc for wince version 20060130,
installed on my pocket pc device but I cannot access
sdp files from darwin streaming server. I have a vlc
running as a broadcaster, sending mp4 video to darwin,
and I would like to access that video under my
portable device, however, without success. A pc can
access the content without any problem...

When I request the content, there is a message like
this:

access_file error: cannot open file 192.168.0.1...
main error: no suitable access module for...
main: nothing to play

Do I have to do something special in order to be able
to access rtp/rtsp content from the streaming server?

Thanks