[vlc] Re: VLC not running

Tsukishita Tsutomu sykazcr at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 05:59:04 CET 2006

I met simillar  case. I also want to know.
1, when use the downloaded src package.
I used "-vvv --extraintf=logger" getting some  log. It tell me skin2 error
happened, that is some wxWidgets plugin not be loaded. I dont know why a
libwx*.dll not to be compiled.

2, When I used the svn src
I can not compile /modules/demux at livedotcom.cpp. It seems the shot of
*.hh file, but not so simple anyway. I am fighting for this problem.

thanks