[vlc] Re: VLC player memory problmm, such as leakage

Oivind oivindg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 13:35:49 CET 2006

What kind of multicast stream? Codec, bandwidth, etc? I experienced
such a leak using RTSP (live.com) multicast using mpga codec
(mpeg2->mpeg4). The problem happens less frequently when streaming
with plain "vlc-specific" multicast udp. However, my tests are from
half a year ago (vlc 0.8.2) and I would assume such leaks were dealt
with by now. Maybe not.

Oivind