[vlc] Re: wx GUI again

Bijoy Sivan bijoy_sivan2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 22:06:09 CEST 2006

Hi,

  I could also compile the latest src from the svn using cygwin without any problems. But i am to execute the vlc player in the command line mode.

  If you have activated the GUI, could you pls. tell me how you have done it ?

  Thanks,

  Bijoy Sivan K

Son Minh Tran <son-minh.tran at int-evry.fr> wrote:
  Dear all,
I check the status of vlc when running .configure, I got the following
warning:
"Warning: No config found to match: /usr/win32/bin/wx-config --unicode
in /usr/win32/lib/wx/config
If you require this configuration, please install the desired
library build. If this is part of an automated configuration
test and no other errors occur, you may safely ignore it.
You may use wx-config --list to see all configs available in
the default prefix."
Maybe it is the reason why my compiled vlc (without error) can not show
up the wx GUI?
How can I fix this problem?
Thank you