[vlc] Re: wx GUI again

Son Minh Tran son-minh.tran at int-evry.fr
Wed Jul 19 08:55:03 CEST 2006

Hi Siddique Vally-Adam

Thank you for your hint. Anyway I wonder whether we can force the
wx-config to other type  of  configuration (not unicode)?  Actually I
don,t know why  the configure script  generate  the option --unicode for
wx-config . It gets this information from some enviroment variable from
cygwin/windows?
With many thanks