[vlc] Re: command for live streaming

Kushal Dalal kushal.dalal at einfochips.com
Fri Jul 21 07:15:31 CEST 2006

Ummmm and how do you make the pc-camera connection?

I don't use PC. I work on Embedded System.

I use PAL security camera.

I had taken camera's video using a Tv Card only, Because the almost cameras
dont have linux support....i guess, and one time capture video from a webcam
using

vlc v4l:/dev/video0 --sout-display..... but i had to search diferents
packages to webcam support then i try with  a digital camera but, cannt
obtein video, i could download the pictures saved only with other software
of course

In your case you may find drivers for QuickCam web cameras.

Connect them with USB.

I have used one before.

Any suggestion for my command?

- Kushal

Of

> GILBERTO SANCHEZ

> Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 6:12 PM

> To: vlc at videolan.org

> Subject: [vlc] Re: command for live streaming

> I guess that you need add the following parameters

> channel to select the tv card input

> frequency if you want stream a tv signal

> so i think that the fps are to low

> I hope have been help you

'#transcode{vcodec=mp2v,vb=3000,venc=ffmpeg{keyint=80,hurry-up,vt=800000},de