[vlc] Re: command for live streaming

GILBERTO SANCHEZ glargo at email.com
Fri Jul 21 20:57:21 CEST 2006

Hi Kushal

No my friend.... I can't help you.... I dont work with it.

Maybe you can help me..... actually how i told you, i'm working with a tv capture card, but is impossible to me that the sound from a tv signal was reproduced, i think that   is a module saa7134 problem. you have listen some solution to a same problem