[vlc] Re: How to use ./configure

#PHANG CHEE WOH,DERRICK# PHAN0004 at ntu.edu.sg
Thu Mar 2 00:53:15 CET 2006

Hi,

About the contrib-20060113-win32-bin-gcc-3.4.4-only.tar.tar file, can I confirm if the version of the gcc must be the same as contrib file.

The reason why I had taken this version is because the versions available from cygwin download is either 3.3.3 or 3.3.4 and gcc3.3.1 cannot be found from the setup of cygwin.

Regarding the automake, thanks for the information. I will download and install it. Probably, I left out this tools during my installation.

Thanks.
Derrick