[vlc] Dshow Warning

#PHANG CHEE WOH,DERRICK# PHAN0004 at ntu.edu.sg
Tue Mar 7 15:02:43 CET 2006

Hi,

I am still trying to redo the ./configure when I encountered the warning message that advises me to report to the vlc list. I am hoping if anyone is able to help me out on this.

The following warnings are shown.

configure:21594: WARNING: dshow.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure:21596: WARNING: dshow.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure:21598: WARNING: dshow.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure:21600: WARNING: dshow.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure:21602: WARNING: dshow.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure:21604: WARNING: dshow.h: in the future, the compiler will take precedence

The detailed config.log file is as attached.

Thanks.
Derrick