[vlc] The implementation/rollout of VLC in our company.

ioannis chaitoglou chaitoglou at gmx.net
Fri Mar 10 18:13:09 CET 2006

Dear Mr. Massiot,

I got your mail address from Mr. Felix Kühne fkuehne at videolan.org.
The reason of my writing is the implementation/rollout of VLC in our
company.

We need a Standard VideoPlayer that plays all of the Video Data (not to
convert) also via the “Microsoft Internet Explorer”

Firstly we should clarify VideoCodec licensing.
It would be of great help to let us know, based on your know how/experience,
how to deal with the VideoCodec licensing(for example for MPEG-Codecs: which
company"MPEG LA", address"www.mpegla.com" and contact person"?"),so that
software be used just as the Website offers.

I’ll be glad to receive your answer.

Best regards

Jannis

PS:I am sorry for my bad English,I hope you understand my.