[vlc] Configure File for compiling VideoLan for WinCE

#PHANG CHEE WOH,DERRICK# PHAN0004 at ntu.edu.sg
Tue May 9 10:02:28 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am still trying to build videolan for windows CE through cygwin running on windows XP. I am having problems with the configure part before the actual make.

I am using the configure file for winCE that comes predefault with VideoLan.

Can anyone send me a copy of their configure file so that I can cross check for the errors?

Also, I notice that the directory "cross-tools" is not available inside the "usr/local/wince/" directory as specified in the configure file. Did I left out any libraries?

Thanks.
Derrick