[vlc] Re: Display size in WinCE

Wei Sun wei.sun.0116 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 23:05:43 CEST 2006

Hello Derrick,

I am also trying to compile VideoLAN for pocketpc but failed too. At present
I am following a master program in Technical University Eindhoven, the
Netherlands. It is a part of a student project to try to optimize the video
decoder. So first, I have to compile it. Could you let me know if you use
Cygwin to compile and if you use the toolchain from VideoLAN website. Thank
you.

Greetings, Sunwei