[vlc] Re: GUI development based on wxwidgets

Liu Andy liuzhihua_2003 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 5 12:13:45 CET 2006

To give you more details, I wrote a function "abc()" similar to
Interface::OnAbout(...) in .../modules/gui/wxwidgets/interface.cpp, then
call it from .../modules/demux/livedotcom.cpp,

compile is OK,  but problem came in linking stage, it shows "undefined
reference to abc()"

Then what should I do to let "livedotcom" find approriate object containing

Thanks a lot !!