[vlc] activating keyboard shortcuts in Gnome windows

Colin Brace cb at lim.nl
Sun Nov 5 18:09:09 CET 2006

Hi all,

When running vlc in a Gnome window, keyboard shortcuts don't seem to
work. However, when I switch to fullscreen mode, they work as
expected. However, if I switch the interface from wxWidgets to Skins 2
and back again, the keyboard shortcuts are then activated for the
Gnome window.

Anyone have any idea of what is going on and/or know how to
permanently activate keyboard shortcuts so I don't have to keep
switching skins?

I am running v0.8.6 under Ubuntu and v0.8.5 under FC5.

Thanks.

--
  Colin Brace
  Amsterdam