[vlc] Re: wxPostEvent from livedotcom to wxwidgets

Liu Andy liuzhihua_2003 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 14:11:24 CET 2006

I got confused a little bit.

for module wxwidgets, call to "void ( *pf_show_dialog)" all happens within
itself. From livedotcom's perspective, how can I manage to get the function
pointer ?
Is there a main module in VLC project which controls & communicates with
different modules, e.g. livedotcom & wxwidgets, if yes, then livedotcom can
send event via this intermediate module, if no, I don't know.... :(