[vlc] Screen grab from DVD playing in VLC 0.85

Steven Wood swd at osfc.ac.uk
Thu Nov 16 11:11:03 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm struggling to take a snapshot (screen grab) of a DVD playing in the
VLC player. The DVD is a in-house DVD and not commercial so there is no
copy protection etc. When I try Alt-Printscreen and paste the copy into
MSPaint or Word etc and click play again in VLC the screen I pasted into
Word also starts to play...very strange. Can anyone tell me how to do
this?

Many thanks

Steven

(VLC Newbie)

This email is from Oldham Sixth Form College, but expresses the views
of the sender and not necessarily the views of the college. The email
and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the intended
recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed. It may
not be disclosed or used by any other than that addressee, nor may it
be copied in any way. If received in error, please notify
Postmaster at osfc.ac.uk quoting the name of the sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses by F-Secure Anti-Virus.

Please note that we cannot accept any responsibility for any
transmitted viruses. It is, therefore, your responsibility to scan
attachments (if any).