[vlc] Re: Fake, fake, fake

Philippe De Neve philippe.deneve at intec.ugent.be
Mon Oct 9 13:39:56 CEST 2006

Glenn,

it seems to me that you have some sort of deep frustration against
computers and software.  You belong to the select group of
individuals who manage to fail in using this software tool.  You
should go into therapy (just as the others of your group did) before
throwing insults and other 'garbage' at the volunteers who work on
this project.

regards, Phil.