[vlc] Re: Fake, fake, fake

Glenn Gordon glenngor2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 9 14:50:21 CEST 2006

Well, it says a lot about you. I did not insult you once, you fucking idiot, so learn to read. There, now you accuse me of throwing insults. You, by remaining anonymous show that you can't even answer the question. Also, if everyone else is wrong and you are right, what does that say about you? Arrogant wanker.

  Now, you can say I'm being insulting. That's being insulting. You deliberately try to deceive customers, so what kind of language do you expect? I'll send you samples of what others are saying, but even then you'll remain arrogant.

  Get your facts straight next time you fool.

  Regards

Philippe De Neve <philippe.deneve at intec.ugent.be> wrote:
  Glenn,

  it seems to me that you have some sort of deep frustration against computers and software.  You belong to the select group of individuals who manage to fail in using this software tool.  You should go into therapy (just as the others of your group did) before throwing insults and other 'garbage' at the volunteers who work on this project.

  regards, Phil.