[vlc] Re: amatuer

Michael Bender Michael.Bender at Sun.COM
Tue Oct 10 21:45:37 CEST 2006

Peter Gerome wrote:

> I have just downloaded your product, but I must say that it is
 > the most vague program I have come across as a senior web
 > designer.

Here you have the clue right there: this guy is a "senior web
designer" which means that anything more complicated than a few
nested <>'s statements and his brain will explode. "Senior web
designers" frequently come to the field of "web design" from
their failure at being used car salesmen, sewer pipe cleaners
or pedophiles.

----

As someone else said, this is starting to look like some sort of
SPAM, perhaps as a way to harvest addresses when people reply to
the "poster".

mike

--
Michael.Bender at sun.com                         Sun Ray Product Engineering

  I don't speak for my employer. My opinions are not necessarily those of
      Sun Microsystems, Inc. or any of its wholly-owned subsidiaries.