[vlc] Re: vlc player and codec duck

Pedro Tumusok pedro.tumusok at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 11:26:29 CEST 2006

On 8/31/06, luca bernardeschi <p060477 at yahoo.it> wrote:

> hi!i'm trying to play a video with yr vlc player but i can only hear the
> audio part but not see the video one cause its codec is the "codec
> duck"..how can i manage it?how can i be able to see this video?
> i have tried to catch the duck codec but is not still available by the
> duck corporation and the new one the on2 dosn't not support it..so what can
> i do?
> thanks in advance for yr kind cooperation!cheers!
> luca from italy

Hi,

Since nobody has answered you, I'm quite sure nobody knows to much about the
codecs you mention.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/features.html is an overview of what VLC
supports.

--
Best regards / Mvh
Jan Pedro Tumusok

Another fella told me, he had a sister who looked just fine.
Instead of bein' my deliv'rance, she had a strange resemblance
To a cat named Frankenstein