[vlc] Re: Does vlc support 3gp and 3gpp format

Ezra Taylor ezra.taylor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 23:02:14 CEST 2006

Hello Team:
                     I tested a file with the 3gp extension and it
works.  Now we have to figure out how to push the content to cell
phones.  Also, where can I get files that have been formated with the
3gpp format.  I looked on the videolan website and saw that vlc does
not support this format.  But I would like to test this file format
with Darwin Streaming Server.

Thanks

--
Ezra Taylor