[vlc] Re: Memory leak when receiving a multicast stream

Nikos Antonopoulos nantonop at orbitech.gr
Wed Apr 11 17:20:39 CEST 2007

hi there,

I've noticed the same effect and i stream mulitple (vlm) video and audio
in unicast http (encoded in h264/mp3). I've been on this the past couple
of days but haven't really found much. I've noticed though that this
problem (in my opinion 100% due to VLC)  was occuring under Ubuntu
Breezy but NOT under Ubuntu Dapper (probably the latter does some sort
of garbage collection on its own??). You ll get more questions than
answers from me i guess...

I'll let u know if i get anywhere...

Nik