[vlc] Activex & VB & VLC

Nayan Vora nayan_vora at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 14:45:26 CEST 2007

Respected Sir,

How are you ?

I from india - myself nayan vora.

I am currnently using Video Lan player.I want to
thanks you all video lan team for such greate and easy
to use player.

I am also using its activex in visual basic. Can u
guide me how to separate or identify different DVD
Tracks ?

I mean i have dvd having 6 movies in one dvd. I want
to identify them different is there any procedure or
method.

Why VLC player is hang up sometimes in Visual Basic ?

Is there any complete working example available with
Visual Basic that demostrante how it works ?

What VLC files should i required to distribute with my
code developed in VB ?

My id is 	nayan_vora at yahoo.com	or
vora_nayan at hotmail.com

Is MSWebDVD is better or Video Lan ?