[vlc] list of Hotkeys

Dean Masters dwmasters at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 23 03:21:24 CEST 2007

Is there somewhere that I can find the list of hotkeys? I use a screen
reader. I can tab through the check boxes and combo boxes and read what they
are about but only the labels for the first five is read. so I can read that
shift plus right arrow can do something but I have no idea what since the
label is not spoken. When I try to read the screen all I can read is my
desktop which comes through the VLC player.

Thanks,
Dean

I personally know someone who literally is older than dirt.
If you would like to meet him, please write to me
or join us on the Masters List:
masterslist-subscribe at shaned.net