[vlc] Help offered

NextPlayer dev at fastreaming.com
Sat Dec 1 02:17:21 CET 2007

 Dear Jacques:

I am also studying how to use libvlc,I am not so advaneced like you on VLC
project, I am just beginning my study

In fact, I want to integrate the better features of VLC and MPlayer.

I try to compile the latest VLC trunk in VS2005, but get a lot of
errors.---I am fixing them

It will be very appreciated if you can share some idea and directions on how
to study/research VLC,

In my personal viewpoint, VLC is more complicated , advanced and difficult
than MPlayer

You can reach me directly by gtalk: dev [at] fastreaming.com, I am from
China

Thanks

Hello Jacques,