[vlc] A version problem.

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 23 14:28:15 CET 2007

There is no need to freak out. Just have a look at our download for
Mac OS X website, which you can find at http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
download-macosx.php

At the end of the page, you'll see an entry for VLC 0.8.6c, which
does fully support 10.3.9 in combination with a recent QuickTime
version.

Kind regards,
Felix Kühne