[vlc] VLC SDK - development

senthil.indytek at vsnl.net senthil.indytek at vsnl.net
Sat Feb 10 08:26:01 CET 2007

Sir/Madam

We would like to know before place the order for VLC SDK  tools as per mentioned below requirements,

1. Is it possible to play videoclip by streaming format  given by UDP, UDP/RTP, HTTP etc.

2. When play multiple clips one by one without black while playing next consecutive clip play.

3. While playing video, is it possible to see preview window corresponding clip play.

4. possible to do video color correction, audio adjustment settings to set if required

5. Linear key, Luma key, Chroma key etc is available for text overlay purpose and related effects if any to provide stills?

6. bmp,jpg,tga,tif etc. is possible to set logo purpose while playing clips

7. Any effects like dissolve,cut is possible to give while play clip by clip

8. while Capture video and Audio, what are all the possible video format is available to set or possible to modify as per customer requirements.

9. if any streaming sample demo program available, please provide the same before purchase. Not only for streaming, but also provide related samples which we expect as per above mentioned facilities in this mail.

10. And also provide what are all the possiblities which we not mentioned in the above requirements in complete details to go for the same for our development purpose.

regards,

L.Senthil Kumar
M/s.Indytek Solutions Pvt Ltd.
#602, Anna Salai