[vlc] Re: [others] Re: Capturing messages output

Christopher Brooks cab938 at mail.usask.ca
Wed Feb 28 21:14:31 CET 2007

So, I try something like this:

C:\Progra~1\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc --intf telnet --telnet-password 'grabage'
--vlm-conf encodeepiphan.vlm >> test.txt

This seems roughly analogous to what you have written.  But I don't get
anything going to test.txt (though it gets created).  The conf file works
fine though, and I get the captures etc. working great (at least 2 thirds of
the time).

Is there some magic I'm missing (sorry, not really a bash guy...)

Chris