[vlc] Approval for Introducing "VLC Player Ver.0.8.6a" in Japanese PC magazine

X1西田 m-nishida at webx1.com
Mon Jan 22 05:07:07 CET 2007

Dear VideoLAN Project

My name is Megumi Nishida.
I am an editor of a Japanese magazine called "Windows100%",
a magazine for MS Windows users with original CD-ROMs to offer readers
data/software.This magazine has a circulation of 200,000 copies throughout
Japan.

For this time, I would like to introduce  "VLC Player Ver.0.8.6a" to
Japanese Windows
users, and would really
appreciate it if you give me kind permission for including it on our CD-ROM
.
This software looks very sophisticated.
So it will surely be exciting both for readers and us (editors)
to be able to introduce it on our magazine.
We would be really pleased if you give me kind permission for this sudden
offer.

Please contact me in case you have any questions,
or when you find any problems for introducing it.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes,

Megumi Nishida

Megumi Nishida from "Windows100%"
E-mail: m-nishida at webx1.com