[vlc] Re: Windows H264 Codec (Streaming Working)

Tonald DL dhcodec at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 02:43:17 CET 2007

Hi Craig,

     To play the streamed h264 stuff, it's related to the TS(transport
stream) Layer and IP(Internet protocal).  There are some standards on those
part. It's different topic with H.264. So I think what you are looking for
is not only a H.264 codec. It should combined several modules.

     I am not expert in TS and IP, but hope my words can make some help.

Tonald DL