[vlc] Embedding Seeking Control in IE when using VLC

Nikhil Agrawal mrnikhilagrawal at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 10:37:00 CET 2007

Hi,

I am using Live555 as my streaming server and VLC as client player . I want
to embedd VLC player at client side in IE and I did it by using its plugIn,
They have provided various functions like play() , pause() ...etc , i want
to show on web page a position slidder kind of control through which user
can perform seeking. So if any one has done this thing please let me know.
Someone on Live555 froup told me that some VLC programers have developed JS
slidders. Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
Nikhil Agrawal