[vlc] HotKeys

Dean Masters dwmasters at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 26 17:52:55 CET 2007

I use a screen reader and think the program is very good except for one
thing. When checking out what the hotkeys were I could only hear the action
on the first eight. I could tab between the fields and hear all the alt,
control or shift checkboxes and could hear the combo box where the keys
could be selected but I have no idea what these hotkeys do. What is the list
of hotkeys in  the preferences?

Dean

I personally know someone who literally is older than dirt.
If you would like to meet him, please write to me
or join us on the Masters List:
masterslist-subscribe at shaned.net