[vlc] vlc syntax question

abdou.altisser at free.fr abdou.altisser at free.fr
Mon Jun 25 16:31:14 CEST 2007

Hello,

I am very new with vlc and I have some syntax problem with the command .
I have a "zoneminder" serveur that put a http flux at 10 fps .
I can read this flux using :

vlc  -v --noaudio
"http://zoneminder/cgi-bin/nph-zms?mode=jpeg&monitor=2&scale=100&maxfps=10
HTTP/1.1" --sout '#duplicate{dst=std{access=http,mux=ts,dst=:8080}}'

That is read the http flux from host zoneminder and open http listening server
on port 8080 . With that, some network client can read the flux on port 8080

I alse need to put single jpeg image every second with the same flux . The
command for that looks like :
vlc  -v  --noaudio
"http://zoneminder/cgi-bin/nph-zms?mode=jpeg&monitor=2&scale=100&maxfps=10
HTTP/1.1" --vout=image --image-out-prefix /filsesystem/usbcam --image-out-ratio
1 --image-out-format png --image-out-replace

All the 2 commands work great.

But what I can't do is to put the two command into a single vlc command .

Does anybody know some solution ???
Thanks