[vlc] Re: vlc stop when playing H.264 RTP stream

chris.2.dobbs at bt.com chris.2.dobbs at bt.com
Thu Mar 8 16:18:52 CET 2007

Not sure what that erro msg means but here are a few quick things to
check:
1. Are you setting the RTP payload to 96 in your stream?
2. Are you setting correct timestamp framing intervals in your stream ,
think u need to increment rtp timestamp by 30Ms every time u start
sending a new frame. Keep this timestamp constant for frames spanning
several packets.
3. Are you keeping the RTP SSRC at constant value all the way through?

Can you post the first few packets here?- use ethereal or something to
capture and I'll take a look.
-Chris