[vlc] Re: H263 over RTP

chris.2.dobbs at bt.com chris.2.dobbs at bt.com
Thu Mar 8 16:23:00 CET 2007

Yeah, quite agree,
My project is 'C' only and the C++ name mangling issue is a REAL swine -
especially if (like me) u are cross-compiling and building win32 DLL's
under linux!.
That said, the live555 code is rock solid and very well written ,
tempting to just use it and not understand how various media streaming
works!
-Chris