[vlc] Re: reconnect on lost stream

Franz fsiegl at internode.on.net
Fri Mar 16 21:55:44 CET 2007

Hi Stefan

Seems to be a known problem with vlc. I reported it here
<http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?t=32825&highlight=> some time
ago, but no replies received to-date.

My audio workaround is simply using  SDP <http://sdp.ppona.com/> under
wine. This may also work for your video.
BTW, its furtunate that SDP works, many apps don't work under wine in my
Ubuntu Dapper distro.

Good luck
Franz