[vlc] Re: Problems with Multicast Traffic

Arturo J. Gómez Villegas ajgv354 at tid.es
Thu May 24 09:41:35 CEST 2007

Hello again:

I was already able to route multicast traffic through HOTSPOT. I'm
proving with mp3 and the results are not good. Probably the bottleneck
is the access point, but I need that it's heard well.

For videos I'm trying to reduce the bit-rate, but not with himself
nothing. There is some form to improve this situation?

 You remember that the clients connect to the HOTSPOT via wireles.

 Thank for all, Arturo.

PD: The present bandwitdh is 0.2 Mb/s.

--
** Arturo J. Gómez Villegas         **