[vlc] VLC problems.....

Kari ~ カーリ Yukino - 이김 kariirureeyukino_tokyo at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 05:43:12 CET 2007

Hello, I couldn't find this problem. Whenever I opened the VLC player it always says sends error or don't send error. After I opened it, it goes into VLC folder. I couldn't go to any other files. It always says "be sure that your My documents are at the right place, right click on the my documents to properties and see if the target was right" I checked it, it was no problem. But it keep coming up again. I couldn't play any FLV files on it. I unistalling it, and redownload the file, it still didn't work. What's the ressolve for this problem?
ALICE NINE, DBSK, SUPER JUNIOR , HEY!SAY! 7, SUG, HSJ <333|Hiroto<3||Hee Chul<3|  |Sung Min<3||Chang Min<3|  |Jaejoong<3||Junsu<3|Ryeowook<3 |EunHyuk<3| |Lee Teuk<3|Lee Jun Ki<3| Shou<3|Dong Hae <3||Yamada Ryosuke<3| |Chinen Yuuri<3||Takeru<3||Yuto Nakajima</3/<3|