[vlc] Forward of moderated message

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Mon Nov 26 20:50:28 CET 2007

Hi.
On Mon, Nov 26, 2007, videolan-bounces at videolan.org wrote :
>    I think your player (Ubuntu 7.10) is great. Your documentation is lousy.
Feel free to enhance it. Wiki.videolan.org is for you.

>    How can I close the playlist window after Ctrl-P (without clicking)? Why
>    isn't the last playlist active I open the vlc? I hate to click around all
>    the time. Why isn't Ubuntu able to store your player when I shut down?
>    What are this stupid screenshots good for? Why don't you explain what you
>    mean?
In order:
Because wx is broken, it will be fixed in next release.
Because you didn't asked it in the preferences. Not everyone wants this
feature.
Ask ubuntu !
They are good for making screenshots of what you see.
Because we do that on our free time and you didn't helped us get the
best documentation!

>    I'm really really looking forward for a player which will be capable to
>    play simply everything. I hate this switching between mplayer, xmms,
>    realplayer and what else I need to play all of this superfluous formats.

Use realplayer, they are PAID to do some documentation.

Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/