[vlc] VLC playback trouble

Pavlov Konstantin thresh at videolan.org
Fri Nov 30 01:08:22 CET 2007

On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 04:45:03AM -0800, Apedreado Darkholme wrote:

> 1. XP Pro version 2002
> 2. Vlc Media Player version 0.8.6c
> 3. Pentium 4, Radeon 9250, C-Media AC97 Audio
>
> I am unable to play MKV files with my VLC media player, though I was
> able to do so when I was using an earlier version of the player. How am
> I able to fix this issue? Or is it possible to find a download of an
> older version of VLC media player? As it seems to have worked for me.
> thank you

Please provide more details on non-working MKV files to our bug tracking
system on http://trac.videolan.org/vlc .

Also, you can download some older versions of VLC from our download
server: http://download.videolan.org/pub/videolan/vlc/ but it's really
really preferred if you can help us fight the bug you're experiencing.

--
I am having FUN...  I wonder if it's NET FUN or GROSS FUN?