[vlc] Mux video and several audio tracks into Tranport Stream (.ts)

Gonzalo Berdeal gonberdeal at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 13:36:33 CEST 2007

Dear everybody,

I am trying to store a dvd film into the hard disk (without compression, just the raw data) for being able later to stream it.
I want the film to have several audio tracks inside.

I have found these command lines useful (only for one audio track):
vlc --intf rc dvd:///dev/scd0 --sout "#standard{access=file,mux=ts,dst="file.ts"}"
vlc --intf rc dvd:///dev/scd0  :audio-track=0 --sout "#standard{access=file,mux=ts,dst="file.ts"}"

But I can not find any option for muxing all the audio tracks into the output .ts file
Any idea?
Thank you very much.

Gonzalo