[vlc] Question about VLC command-line parameter or syntax

Olivier Solot osolot at rtl.be
Mon Oct 22 11:34:26 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've got a question about command-line parameter of VLC.

My problem is quite simple, I would like to launch VLC on a system with
many soundcard and be able to specify in the command line which sound
card (WDM/DirectX) to use for the launched VLC instance.

The final goal is to launch many instance of VLC in a batch file to play
different stream (RTP/UDP) to different soundcard

I've read many time the documentation and searched for hours over the
internet but I haven't found something to solve my problem.

I hope the community could help me.

Olivier